Our new annual Catalog is only 6 days away and starts on June 4th! I have another sneak peek. This set is called A Good Man. We can always use more manly sets in our stash for the good men in our lives.
I had Father’s Day in mind when I made this card. How many times does a Dad carry his children on his shoulders? There is another image of him carrying his daughter too. The other image is a Dad kicking back and relaxing in a beach chair. This set is perfect for any occasion and has many sayings to reflect different sentiments.
You will also get a sneak peek of some beautiful new Designer paper. It’s called Mosaic Mood. This paper is so beautiful! I made three cards from it just cutting the paper and using all the great designs. I’ll show you more later this week.
Our new catalog starts on June 4th. Add this to your wish list. It’s a really nice set
1. Cut card base in Mint Macaron 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Designer paper 4″ X 5-1/4″. Attach to the card with snail adhesive.
3. Stamp saying on Whisper white cut 1-1/2″ X 3-1/4″ with Crumb Cake ink and banner the bottom with the banner triple punch. Attach to the card with dimensionals.
4. Tie a bow out of the braided ribbon and attach to the saying with a glue dot.
5. Stamp the image in Memento ink and color with Blends. Run piece through with the stitched rectangle dies. Attach to the card with Dimensionals.
6. Cut a Whisper White piece 4″ X 5-1/4″ for the inside of the card. Stamp the sentiment in Crumb Cake.