I have a cute and tasty looking card. I am using the Sweetest Thing bundle #150568. This whole suite is amazing. The Designer Paper is so colorful and you can cut some of the designs with the matching framelits. There are also other embellishments and Sweet Cups that make a great treat. Perfect for party favors.
1. Cut White piece 5-1/2″ X 11″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2.Cut Mambo piece 2-1/4″ X 5-1/2″ and adhere to the card base with glue.
3. Cut Bermuda piece 2″ X 5-1/4″ and emboss with folder and Big Shot.
4. Adhere to the Mambo piece with glue.
5. Stamp Saying in Melon Mambo ink.
6. Cut stitched circle out of Daffodil Delight cardstock using your framelits.
7. Cut Bermuda piece with layering circle framelits and adhere with glue to yellow piece.
8. Punch out a Lovely Lipstick piece of foil using the starburst punch. Adhere with glue.
9. Cut our cupcake with designer paper and paper snips. Attach to the card with Dimensionals. Add Glitter dots.
10. Stamp Happy Birthday inside the card in Melon Mambo ink.