Today’s card is using the Dashing Deer Bundle. Have you seen it in our Holiday Catalog? It’s simply beautiful. I am pairing it with the Gold Edged card pack with envelopes that are also in the Holiday Catalog. I know some of you might have missed it. I know I did at first. It also comes in Silver edged too. These card bases make it fast to make an elegant card. I love how the envelopes match too. It also has an extra framelit with a leaping deer that I am featuring on the card. The sentiments are warm and it also has a Thank you that will come in handy after the Holidays are over. Take a look.Instructions:
1. Cut white sheet 3-3/4″ X 5″ and emboss using the Swirls & Curls embossing folder.
2. Cut out pieces using the Gold Foil sheets and framelits.
3. Attach pieces to card with fine point glue.
4. Cut pieces for neck with the Sparkle Glimmer paper.
5. Attach the deer with dimensionals.6. Use Liquid glue to attach the white piece to the gold foiled card base.
6. Use Embossing Buddy on a piece of Whisper White 3/4″ X 2-3/4″ and then stamp saying with Versamark. Sprinkle Gold embossing powder on the saying and heat dry. Cut piece and banner the end.
7. Attach to card with Dimensionals. Attach the gold pearls to the banner.