I have a fast and simple wedding card to share with you today. I used the new Delightfully Detailed laser cut Designer paper and the new Itty Bitty Greetings stamps to make this quick card. I did have some Cake Soiree bits left from their embellishment kit from our last catalog. You can easily reproduce that with our Cake Soiree bundle that carried over. You will just stamp the embellishments and cut out with the matching framelits. It’s still quick and easy
1. Cut card base in Basic Black 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Attach a piece of the lazer cut designer paper with snail.
3. Attach the embellishments with snail.
4. Attach the cake to the card with dimensionals. Attach the embellishment to the cake with snail.
5. Stamp the saying from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set on a piece of Whisper White and cut corners with the 1/2″ circle punch.
6. Cut a piece of black cardstock 1/4″ larger than the saying and punch the corners with the 1/2″ circle punch.
7. Use snail to attach the saying to the black piece and use dimensionals to attach the saying to the card.