My Nephew’s little one just turned 2 and I wanted to give her some fun birthday gifts like bubbles, painting a stained glass kit and a cute tea set. I ran to the Dollar store for a gift bag and found this adorable unicorn bag. What little girl doesn’t like unicorns? I immediately knew what bundle I was going to use for her tag. The Magical Day bundle #145985. It’s so sad it is retiring. If you can still get it, add it to your collection. I have barely put this stamp set and matching framelits away. It’s so versatile with the Knight, Dragon, Mermaid and Wizard. The sparkly washi tape is retiring too called Myths & Magic Washi Tape.
That just about covers all of my Nephew’s children. Oh did I mention, he just had number 7 arrive? Another girl. That makes six girls and one boy. We are going to her Christening later today, so I will have another post for you soon with her Christening card.
With the retiring list up and going, I know this set will not last long. It was a stamp set that always made me smile. I hope you enjoy it too.
Here is the supply and instructions:
1. Cut Shimmer paper 2″ X 5-1/2″ and punch with Scalloped Punch and the Triple Banner punch.
2. Stamp unicorn with Memento ink and color with Blends pens. Cut out with matching framelit.
3. Punch Glimmer piece with Starburst punch.
4. Emboss a piece of Pink Pirouette Cardstock and cut with Layering Circles.
5. Wrap washi tape around the top and bottom of the tag.
6. Attach the unicorn to the glimmer paper with glue dots.
7. Attach the glimmer paper to the embosses circle with dimensionals.
8. Attach the embossed piece to the tag with dimensionals.
9. Tie on the bag with the silver twine.