Happy Valentine’s Day!
I just wanted to share one more project with you. This cute box can hold 3 Ghirardelli candy. I love this sweet Panda. Who could resist the love and sweet treat that can be shared with your sweet Valentine?
The best part is the Party Panda stamp set can be earned FREE with a $50- order. The beautiful Sweet Soiree’ Designer paper adds sparkle to this special gift. If you need these products you can shop at my store. Please use Host Code XDVXTGTY.
1.Cut cardstock 5″ X 5″ and punch and score at 2″ mark and the 3″ mark. Follow along and punch and score all four sides.
2.Line up tips and round the corners using the back of the board.
3. Fold all scored lines. Cut the tabs at the bottom up on the line.
4. Cut the top tabs off.
5. Use glue dots to assemble the box.
6. Don’t glue the top. Use the belly band.
7. Cut Designer paper 1-3/4″ X 7″. Score at 1-1/4″, 2″, 4-3/8″, 5-1/8″. Wrap around the box and glue closed.
8. Stamp panda using Archival Black ink.
9. Stamp saying in Calypso Coral ink and color in heart with marker.
10. Punch out Panda using 2″ circle punch.
11. Punch starburst piece out of Silver Foil.
12. Attach the two together with snail.
13. Attach to the belly band with a dimensional.