When the Holidays roll around, I always hear Christmas music before it gets near the Holiday. The people in my classes have always requested we start a Christmas card in August as one of the three designs we make month. Making a design a month till December, gives them a good start on getting our cards made and ready for mailing.
When I saw the Sheet Music background stamp, I knew it would be great for Christmas. I also have a son who is a musician and can see this stamp used for birthday cards and success cards.
I was happy to see the Oh, What Fun stamps return in this year’s annual catalog. This set has so many great saying for Christmas. If you missed it last year, I would highly recommend you add it to your collection this year. You can shop here.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Using Memento ink stamp the sheet music on a piece of Whisper White cut 3-3/4″ X 3-3/4″.
3. Cut a piece of Real Red cardstock 4″ X 4″.
4. Attach music piece to red and attach to card base with snail.
5. Stamp the saying in Real Red ink on Whisper White paper. Cut out with stitched circle.
6. Cut a scalloped piece in Old Olive cardstock using the scalloped edge. Attach together with snail.
7. Tie a bow with Old Olive ribbon and attach with a glue dot.
8. Attach three glitter dots to the bottom of the saying.
9. Attach saying to card using dimensionals.