This Little Piggy stamp set just arrived. I am squealing! (ok not like a pig). I have wanted this set since I saw it demonstrated at our On Stage event in Savannah back in April. I literally haven’t put this set down yet. I have made numerous cards and even a cute bag. You will get to see them soon. Some will be in my July stamp classes. The cute crown and saying at the bottom is from Tabs for Everything. Everyone needs a birthday crown on their birthday! These are going out with my customer orders this month as a special thank you. Don’t forget to use my Hostess Code for June to get some more fantastic new products. The code is DE42EWR3. Here are the details to make this card.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut a piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut a piece of designer paper 2″ X 5-1/2″.
Attach all pieces with snail.
4. Stamp the pig on a piece of Pink Pirouette. 5. Cut out with the second size layering squares. Cut a piece of lemon lime twist with the stitched framelits.
6. Stamp the saying and cake in Lemon Lime Twist ink on Whisper White paper.
7. Cut out the square using the layering squares. Cut the stitched piece out of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
8. Color the cake with Powder Pink marker. Add light to the candle with Daffodil Delight marker.
9. Adhere the pictures to the stitched pieces with Snail.
10. Use Dimensionals to attach the stitched pieces to the card.