Has Spring arrived where you are? It is really popping here in North Carolina. All the pretty colors really inspire me to create the same colors on my cards.
I will be using the That’s the Tag bundle. I think it is a sleeper in the Occasion’s catalog. A sleeper is a set that you might have overlooked or maybe you only thought of one way to use it.
I used it to make my Swap for the On Stage event I will be going to in Savannah this Friday. Part of the fun of gathering a lot of Demonstrators in one spot, is we like to make a card design and swap it with another Demonstrator to receive a different design. I usually come home with 3o or more different designs. It’s always fun to see what others are making and it usually inspires me to make a spin off of their designs.
After I show you my Swap, I decided to make another card using another framelit in the set to design a completely different card. Take a look.
1. Cut Sweet Sugarplum cardstock 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Whisper White piece 4 X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut Designer paper 3-3/4″ X 5″.
4. Cut out oval pieces with the Timeless Tags Thinlits Dies.
5. Stamp saying using Sweet Sugarplum ink.
6. Punch butterfly out with glimmer paper and with the Bitty Butterfly punch.
Tie ribbon as per the video.