I just received the February Paper Pumpkin kit. Everyone needs birthday gift cards. Check out my alternative Birthday card project. You can stretch the materials and get a lot out of this kit.
I have created a video to show you how to assemble the gift cards and also included an extra tutorial on how I made a card using the kit and a few extra products.
Click here to subscribe with me for your Paper Pumpkin kit, and I will send you a monthly e-mail with more additional alternative ideas that you can make using your kit. The kit comes with everything you will need to make their projects or cards. All you will need to add is your adhesives. Take advantage of their sale and earn Free Sale-a-bration products.
1. Cut a piece or Flirty Flamingo cardstock 5-1/2″ X 11″.
2. Cut a piece of Night of Navy cardstock 4″ X 5-1/4″.
3. Cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock 3-3/4″ X 5″.
4. Cut a piece of the gift card paper 2-3/4″ X 4-3/4″.
5. Adhere all layers with snail.
6. Stamp saying on to Whisper White cardstock using Night of Navy ink.
7. Cut the saying with the layering framelits.
8. Cut a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the next size square framelit. Use the scalloped edge ones.
9. Us snail to adhere the saying to the Flamingo piece.
10. Use Dimensionals to adhere the Flamingo square on to the card.