I have been invited to a French Candlemas party. This will be my first, so I wanted to bring a Host and Hostess gift. I found French chocolates and Butter Cookies at Home Goods. Next I went to Michaels and found this cute black and white bag. Notice the swirls have hearts? It’ so in style and could probably be colored. So when I got home I noticed I didn’t have any French stamps. Then I found my Sending Love Designer Paper and found a page with French sayings for Love. Perfect! I let the paper do the talking for me.
1. Take 2-1/2″ X 6-1/2″Black Glimmer paper and punch out top and bottom using the two punches.
2. Take a piece of the Designer paper and cut it 2″ X 6″. Punch with the two punches.
3. Adhere the Designer tag to the Glimmer tag pushing the Designer paper slightly down and use Tear & Tape to adhere.
4. Cut a heart out with black cardstock.
5. Cut a piece of designer paper with the French writing out with the next heart down in the sequence.
6. Adhere the designer heart to the cardstock one with dimensionals. Adhere the hearts to the tag with dimensionals.
7. Tie on back with gold twine. Tie the bow with the Red ribbon