Who couldn’t resist this cute monster? He’s giving a great big hug! This Mini Treat bag is extra special, because he is a shaker bag. So join me for some fun and see how I made him.
1. Cut half a piece of the Designer paper Party Animal. Use the Mini Treat Bag thinlits to cut bag.
2. Assemble bag using fast fuse.
3. Stamp monster using Black Memento ink on the opposite side of the designer paper. Cut out with scissors.
4. Punch out a circle in his tummy using the 1-1/2″ circle punch.
5. Add 1-3/4 X 1-3/4 window sheet with glue dots in the corners and attach to the back of the opening.
6. Adhere the foam strips around the circle opening over the window sheets.
7. Sprinkle the embellishments in the center of the circle and then remove the backing on the strips.
8. Add a piece of the same print designer paper over the circle so it shows through on the front.
9. Add dimensionals and snail to attach the monster to the lower right corner of the bag.
10. Stamp saying in Emerald Envy ink and cut with layering circles.
11. Cut a piece of the Emerald Envy cardstock with the next size scallop circle.
12. Put two dimensionals on the back of the white saying. Take a small piece of ribbon and stick it on the dimensionals to make a flag.
13. Stick the saying on to the scalloped piece.
14. Add a dimensional on to the Emerald scalloped piece and attach to the bag.