The time is flying by and Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. I have prepared a Valentine treat box using the envelope punch board and the Sealed with Love Stamp set in our Occasion’s catalog. This box is quick and easy and is sure to make your Valentine smile.
1. Take a 6 X 6 piece of the Sending Love Designer paper stack and line it up on the envelope punch board at the 1-3/8″ mark. Punch and score. Slide to the 4″ mark and punch and score.
2. Turn the paper and punch and score at the scored lines for the following 3 sides.
3. Cut up to the first scored line on the wider end. Repeat with the opposite side.
4. Bring up one end of the box and attach with snail or fast fuse.
5. Attach the two smaller tabs down on either side to the side of the box with adhesive.
6. Bring up the back of the box. Punch a hold at the top of the back using the 1/2″ circle punch. Thread the ribbon through the hold and tie a bow.
7. Stamp Sealed with a Kiss in Real Red on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Stamp the lips in red too. Punch out the saying using the 1-1/2″ circle punch.
8. Punch the Silver Glimmer paper using the 1-3/4″ circle punch.
9. Attach the saying to the glimmer piece using a dimensional.
10. Add a dimensional to the back of the glimmer piece and attach to the box.
11. Add rhinestones to either side covering the dots.
12. Fussy cut the lips and add to the top of the saying with a dimensional.