I have a pretty card for you today using the Varied Vases stamp set with matching punch. I love when a set has a punch. It makes cutting so easy. No fussy cutting.
I used our patriotic red, white and blue colors, but you could do any of your favorite colors.
You can shop at my store to get the supplies needed for this card. Please use my July Host Code D967V32G when ordering and I will send you out a free tutorial by e-mail. If you order is over $150- do not use the Hostess code as you will be able to redeem the Host rewards and I will still send you out a free tutorial.
1, Cut Night of Navy cardstock 5-1/2″ X 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″.
2. Cut Lovely lipstick cardstock 4z” X 5-1/4″. Adhere to card base with snail.
3. Cut Designer paper 3″ X 5″. Wrap the tulle around the left side of the designer piece and secure with snail. Adhere to the card with snail.
4. Cut Whisper White cardstock 3-1/2″ X 3″.
5. Stamp ledge in Night of Navy and add two vases on either side by stamping.
6.Take a scrap piece of white and stamp the third vase. Punch out with punch. Adhere to the middle with a dimensional.
7. Stamp the flowers in Lipstick.8. Cut a piece of Designer paper 1″ X 3″.
8. Stamp the saying in Night of Navy and cut 3/4″ X 2-3/4″. Attach to the Designer piece with snail. Add to card using dimensionals.