Have you seen the How Sweet It Is Suite in our Occasion’s catalog? It is so bright and cheerful. I will walk you through the products and demonstrate a cute Gumball card.
I will also show you my cute Stampin’ Up! Craft bag. It holds all my crafting tools and more. It’s only available for Demonstrators. Let me tell you how you can get your hands on one. It’s an amazing deal during our Sale-a-Bration period, which ends the end of March. I love my bag!
1. Cut Bermuda Bay piece 4-1/4″ X 5-1/2″.
2. Cut white 5-1/4″ X 7″ and score at 3″. Attach to card base.
3.Cut a piece of Designer paper 1″ X 5-1/4″ and add with Snail to the inside right of the card.
4. Stamp Saying and candy in Bermuda Bay ink.
5. Run white stitched framelit and Bermuda Bay scalloped oval framelit through the Big Shot.
6. Attach to each other with Snail.
Attatch to the left side with dimensionals.
7. Use the Designer paper and matching framelit to cut out your jar. Attach to ovals with dimensionals.
8. Attach Glitter enamel shapes to the left side on the white paper.