Here is a quick tag I made using the retiring Warm Hearted stamp in the back of our Holiday catalog. If you haven’t ordered it yet, you can still get it for FREE using $10- Host points by placing $150- order. You don’t have to Host a party. You will still receive the rewards and be able to get your hands on this awesome set. It’s a great one to add to your collection. It covers several seasons and has a great Thanks stamps, that also comes in handy.
1. Stamp saying in Pacific Point ink and cut out with Stitched oval shape using the Big Shot.
2. Cut a piece of Pacific Point cardstock with large oval framelit and the Big Shot.
3. Attach together with dimensionals.
4. Cut a hole and use twine to tie on to the bag. I uses retired silver twine.
5. I used retired stars. You could use rhinestones.